ESD Polyester Tape
ESD anti static polyester tapes are made from 1 mil thick polyester film with 1.5 mil of silicone adhesive. They are designed for use in production areas where a static free environment is required e.g. printed circuit board assembly sealing, repair and labelling of anti-static bags for circuit board and component packaging mounting of electronic components and circuit boards during testing procedures. These tapes are tear resistant and removes without leaving any residue. The roll is also marked with an ESD symbol at the tab of the roll, for easy identification.
- Prevents damage to sensitive electronics.
- Durable static dissipate surface
- ESD polyester tape has low peel voltage
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Heat, cold, solvent and voltage resistance
|Product Number||Backing Thickness||Adhesive||Total Thickness Mils||Adhesion to Steel oz/in||Dielectric Strength Total Volts||Operating Temperature ℃|
|CGSTAPE-5958HA||1 Mil||High Adhesion Silicone||2.5||40||4200||200℃|